Years of Lenovo potential are in front of us now in the form of new X1 Tablet release at CES 2017 – its first Thinkpad tablet is much identical to the Microsoft Surface Tablet. Manufacturers have embodied the new device with some innovative ideas as never used in any Tablet, but whether they will be able to turn the new Lenovo X1 Tablet in Canada as a good rivalry against Microsoft, Apple, Samsung and Asus line up? We all knew Lenovo Yoga tablet family is quite attractive to business class users – following its Yoga family tablets tradition, it uses same hybrid tablet technology and additional removable keyboard is something new for Lenovo tablet users.
The Lenovo Thinkpad X1 price in Canada at the beginning of February, 2017 is around CAD 1187 – but this cost depends on the selected configuration. This amount Lenovo offers for Thinkpad X1 tablet in Calgary, Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto markets not a small amount, so we would like to understand whether it is good value for your money or not.
2 in 1 hybrid tablet format has become popular and all the credit goes to Microsoft and Lenovo Yoga line-up, shift the focus of the users of big screen sizes to elegant appearance and high priority flexible solutions. It is considered as the most powerful business class tablet with additional features; also offering 3D image module consider as more expensive.
Things you love most
– Processor: Intel Core M7-6Y75 1,2 GHz (2-core, 4 MB cache, up to 3.1 GHz with Turbo Boost);
– Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 515;
– Memory: 8GB LPDDR3 (1,866 MHz);
– Display: 12-inch FHD + (2160 x 1440), IPS multi-touch display (ratio 3: 2);
– Built-in Memory: 256 GB SSD (M.2);
– Weight: 0.77 kg (the tablet); 0.30 kg (keyboard);
– Dimensions: 291 x 209.5 x 8.45 mm (plate); 290 x 228 x 5.2 mm (keyboard) (W x D x H);
Following specification line-up you seen above is official release by Lenovo; the base model cost less with 2 core processor, 4GB RAM which is half of the recommended model.